There is good news for the youth preparing for government jobs. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 36 Junior Consultant and Associate Consultant posts. For which candidates up to the age of 65 years can apply online by 30 March by visiting the official website of ONGC, ongcindia.com. The candidates who will appear in the recruitment process will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- Associate Consultant: Rs.66,000
- Junior Consultant: Rs 40,000
Candidates above the age of 65 years can apply in the recruitment process conducted by ONGC.
According to the notification released by ONGC, 14 posts of Junior Consultant and 22 posts of Associate Consultant will be recruited.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview. The date, venue and reporting time of written test and interview will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail after shortlisting the applications sent by the candidates.
apply like this
- Candidates click on ongcindia.com.
- Click on the Recruitment Notice option given on the home page of the website.
- In this, click on the link of Recruitment of retired ONGC from Production and drilling disciplines for junior consultants and associate consultants for well services at cambay.
- Now click on the link of apply online.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the required details.
- Fill the application form and take a print out of the application form.